sabato 21 gennaio 2012

crostata meringata

In my almost daily training to bake cakes with the guide/book of the pastry-guru Luca Montersino, I came across this recipe  faster more tasty and with the advantage of being glutenfree. 



Ingredients for about 8/10 patties

200 g whites
200 g sugar
100 g hazelnut flour 
100 g chopped hazelnuts
5 g bitter cocoa powder
icing sugar


How to make:

Preheat oven to 170°
1. Whip with electric mixer the egg whites and sugar ((I whipped for several minutes to earn a frothy cream). Add with a spatula by hand the hazelnuts flour, the chopped hazelnuts and the sifted cocoa.
2. Fill the mixture into molds shaped like a half sphere of silicone previously greased (I used seed oil, but perhaps butter is better) and add at the bottom of each the chopped hazelnuts. Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove from the molds, let cool and decorate half with powdered sugar.
Serves: 8


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Anyone going from here, who wants to leave a small trace of himself, will enrich my blog, and widen my smile!
Thanks for visiting .... come back soon ...