- 4 medium eggs
- 4 medium egg yolks
- 120 g sugar
- + 1 tbs sugar
- 200g peaches (peeled)
- 200 g apricots (peeled)
- + 2 peaches for garnish
- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g white chocolate
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla liqueur
- 500g whipped cream
- chopped pistachios
- dried coconuts
1. Wash and peel the fruits and mix with a spoon of sugar.
2. Heat to 45° yolks, eggs and sugar for 6-8 minutes and mounte in a planetary till the mixture is thick and fluffy for 6-8 minuti. Pour the mixture into 3 bowls.
3. Melt the 2 chocolates separately in the microwave.
4. Pour the pureed fruit into one of the 3 bowls with egg-mounted, the melted white chocolate with 2 teaspoons vanilla liqueur in the second bowl and the melted dark chocolate in the third bowl. Mix well.
5. Divide the whipped cream into the 3 bowls and mix gently.
6. Prepare the molds, put on the bottom chopped pistachios and dried coconuts and alternate the 3 mixtures quite messy to create a pleasing color effect. Level and store in freezer at least 12 hours.
Before serving, peel the peaches and cut them into very small pieces, put them on the bottom of a serving plate and unmold the parfait over fruit soup, after having dipped it in warm water for a few seconds.
To taste soooo slowly.