giovedì 14 luglio 2011

parmigiana

I could also write in the title supreme of zucchini and eggplant with balsamic vinegar and mozzarella di bufala DOP (like it is) the manner of great chefs, an effect that one thinks waw what will never be in there?!?!... but  I prefer the way of my mother.
The Parmigiana. Point.

My mother's Parmigiana done with Alino, my little gnome. 


Ingredients:
  • 5 zucchini
  • 2 black and 2 white eggplant
  • 6 mozzarelle di bufala
  • 7 ounces of fresh tomatoes
  • 4-5 zucchini flowers
  • 4 spring white onions
  • grated parmisan
  • oil 

I state that the method does not require frying and purists appalled at baking, but especially at the combination of mozzarella di bufala with spring onions. But it is a variant that my son suggested me, as he is greedy of onions, so decided to help me by saying "Mom I cut onions and tomatoes!" When he saw the tears, disappeared into his room and emerged wearing his goggles for no more tears. When he appeared I could not help but photograph him and laugh until ... end of recipe. What a sight!




Method:
Preheat oven at 190°
1. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and blanch them in very little water and pass them to the blender, season the sauce with basil. olive oil and salt.

2. Clean the zucchini and eggplant cut  lengthwise and pass them in the oven at 200° for 10 minutes the first and the second for 15 minutes.

3. In a baking dish spread on the bottom a layer of tomato sauce, lay the vegetables alternately, put some zucchini flowers, distribute a layer of chopped mozzarella, sprinkle with  Parmesan cheese. Continue with layers until all ingredients, and season with olive oil. Finish with tomato and Parmesan. Bake for about 30 minutes.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Anyone going from here, who wants to leave a small trace of himself, will enrich my blog, and widen my smile!
Thanks for visiting .... come back soon ...