mercoledì 27 luglio 2011

iced soufflé with peaches and yogurt with berries



Dear bloggers and friends first of all thank you for the greetings and displays of affections, which I received from you yesterday  for my birthday.

Have you ever seen that the dark world of Internet also gives you genuine satisfaction and human relations more honest maybe of many that we have to put up "live" each day (see the stories of Tinny to name one, clips from horror films show!!?) Want to see that there are good things and good people beyond these screen? I can testify that yes there are;  only 8 months have passed since I opened this corner and I have experienced first hand the many positive aspects, far more from negative ones, I have met people that I am proud to call friends even though we have never known "de visu" , see Soniaaa I'm learning Latin from you! and even prepared a great project, about which I'm going  to tell you  later on, realized in a snap of fingers without the slightest friction.
Anyway, I started looking for a good recipe for iced soufflé, which in these last days have been represented in various blogs with these two men with a sword close to a soufflé, so I said to myself "oh golly" let's fight well wear these tights and go closed in the kitchen!

Here I present you the recipe I found in the Encyclopedia of pastries, and even this one I made with my son, even to be honest, under the motivational drive of Alessandro (great ice cream eater), I found myself between him and the tights impossible to say no! He had even offered to go and buy the ingredients that were missing, ergo, I had no way out....!




Ingredientis
  • 500gr peaches
  • 200gr sugar
  • 1 dl water
  • 6 egg whites
  • 2 dl fresh cream
  • 2 dl yogurt with berries (I used the bio-fermented) simply because I love it
  • 2 lemon drops*


* Note: the great pastry chef Maurizio Santin told us during his lesson "But what the hell is that pinch of salt to mount egg whites, thousands times better are two drops of lemon! Said and done and tested. The result needless to say excellent!







Method:

1. Peel the peaches and weighs 350g of pulp. Blend and store in the fridge.
2. Whisk the egg whites until very firm with two drops of lemon.
3. Put sugar and the water in a saucepan and simmer until the temperature of 110°. Remove from heat and place the saucepan in cold water to stop cooking.
4. Whip the cream, it must be very cold, and add the yogurt.
5. Pour the cooked sugar into the egg whites (Italian meringue) which also sanitizes the egg!
6. Add the peaches pulp to the meringue and whisk gently from bottom to top.
7. Now pour the whipped cream with berries into the meringue mixture. Prepare 6 little soufflé casseroles covering them  inside with parchment paper at a height of 10 cm. (stop it with pinches of the mixture so it sticks well); pour the mixture into the casseroles and store in freezer at least for 6 hours. Before serving  remove the parchment paper and decorate as pleasure. 

Turn off your 100 cell phones before sinking the spoon in the soufflé, anyway you won't hear them!!!



With this recipe I take part to the contest MT CHALLENGE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Anyone going from here, who wants to leave a small trace of himself, will enrich my blog, and widen my smile!
Thanks for visiting .... come back soon ...