- 200g butter
- 300g icing sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300g flour
- 18g baking powder
- 100 g blanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 125g plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- butter and flour for the mold
add whipped whites pour the two mixtures in the mold
Preheat oven to 180°
1. Soften butter at room temperature and then whip with the sifted icing sugar with a hand whisk until creamy.
2. Add the egg yolks one at a time to the butter cream. Add the flour and the baking powder sifted together and 100g of yogurt, stir until mixture is smooth.
4. Divide the mixture into two bowls: add the sifted cocoa and 25g yogurt in one of the bowls.
5. Grease and flour a plum-cake mold 26 cm long, spread a few tablespoons of white mixture alternating with spoonfuls of chocolate mixture.