lunedì 14 febbraio 2011

Novariso Biscuits

I'm trying, I know, all the recipes of Montersino!!!
glutenfree

Biscotti Novariso
Ingredients for 120 biscuits (I made them larger so were less)

  • 220 g of eggs
  • 100 g egg yolks
  • 20 g of honey
  • 270 g caster sugar
  • 375 g of rice flour
  • 8 g baking (baking powder for cakes)
  • 1 vanilla bean bourbon
  • 20 g of Marsala (I put the rum
To finish
  • 300 g of granulated sugar
  • 300 g dark chocolate 70%



Whip the eggs and egg yolks with the honey, sugar and vanilla extract seeds from  the pod until frothy and light (took me with the global 7/8 min). 
Sift the rice flour with the baking and incorporate into the mixture. Add the rum / marsala. Pour the mixture into the sac-à-poche and made  many tufts on trays. Sprinkle with granulated sugar and bake at 210 degrees for about 7 / 8 min. When cooked,  add two and two cookies with the melted and temperate chocolate. (I used the quick temper, melted chocolate to a temperature of 45 °, I added 100 g of chocolate into small pieces and mixed in along with a wooden spoon until the chocolate's temperature has dropped to 32/33 degrees. )

TIP: I have the cookies stuck to the parchment paper because the rice flour has this problem, then I let them "dry" well in the oven a few minutes longer. (at a temp. lower than that of cooking)
I added these chocolate decorations, ...... to cover the flaws.
However, they were delicious!


These biscuits keep for about 1 month closed in tin boxes.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Anyone going from here, who wants to leave a small trace of himself, will enrich my blog, and widen my smile!
Thanks for visiting .... come back soon ...