On Saturday for dinner I made fast and delicious cakes.
Dolcetti al cioccolato e noci
Ingredients for about 8 / 10 cupcakes:
- 100g of dark chocolate
- 150g of butter
- 3 eggs
- 250 g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 100g of flour 00
- 100g of walnuts kernels
- Walnuts kernerls to decorate
1. Break the chocolate and melt together with the butter in a small saucepan in a water bath over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
2. Remove from heat, let cool and stir in the eggs, caster sugar, icing sugar and vanilla, sifted flour and walnuts chopped in a food processor. Pour the mixture into 8 small molds, even the silicone mold is fine, previously buttered.
3- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes at 150 degrees. Let the cookies sit for 5 minutes in the oven before removing them.
4. Put the cupcakes on the plate and sprinkle them with powdered sugar; decorate each with Walnut kernels.