Today children by grandparents... I have gone quickly to buy some ingredients that I was missing to make a cake in all relax! Mamma mia delicious and eeeasy!
|ricotta and raspberry pudding|
- 1,5 dl cream
- 250 g ricotta (cottage cheese)
- 100 g caster sugar
- 100 g di natural yoghurt
- 4 biscuits
- 2 egg whites
- 4 vanilla beans
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
- raspberry jam
- mint leaves
2. Put the ricotta and sugar in another bowl and beat with the whip by hand, continuing to whisk add the yoghurt one tablespoon at a time.
3. Stir the whipped cream into the mixture of yoghurt and cottage cheese (ricotta), stirring gently from bottom to top. Finish the puddings by placing four steel rings, the measure you like, one on each dessert plate. Put on the bottom one chopped biscuits, cover with the cream cheese and level the surface with a spatula for desserts.
4. Cover the puddings with plastic wrap and store in freezer to thicken. Remove the cakes half an hour before serving. Beat the egg whites in a bowl with a fork and place the sugar on a plate. Dip quickly the berries in egg whites and sugar, shake to remove the excess of sugar and let them dry on a sheet of baking paper.
5. Spread the surface with raspberry jam and decorate with berries, raspberries and fresh mint. Sprinkle with icing sugar or cocoa!