It's very easy and refreshing.
If you prefer you can simply use strawberries instead of raspberries.
- 12 g gelatin sheets
- 400 g raspberries
- 150 g sugar
- 1 lemon
- 5 dl fresh cream
- icing sugar for the molds
- chopped almonds
- mint leaves
1. Soften the gelatin sheets in cold water for 15 minutes, then squeeze and set aside.
2. Puree the raspberries in a blender (keep, however 100g for garnish) with sugar and lemon juice. Dissolve the gelatin in a saucepan with a little hot water and then add it to the raspberry sauce.
3. Whip the very cold cream and incorporate gently to the mixture of raspberries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar 8 small molds, pour the chopped almonds in the bottom and then the raspberries mixture. Put in the fridge to harden for at least 3 hours.
4. Dip the bavarians for few seconds in hot water and put on the serving platters, decorate with raspberries, mint leaves and sprinkle with cocoa powder.