|Ricotta and raspberry pudding|
- 1,5 dl cream
- 250 g ricotta (cottage cheese)
- 100 g caster sugar
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 4 biscuits
- 2 egg whites
- 4 vanilla bean
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- raspberry jam
- mint leaves
1. Whip the cream with the electric whisk in a bowl, cool for a few minutes in the freezer.
2. Place the ricotta and sugar in another bowl and beat with a whip by hand, contunuing to whisk, add the yoghurt one tablespoon at a time.
3. Stir in the whipped cream into the mixture of yoghurt and ricotta, stirring gently from bottom to top.
4. Finish the pudding by placing four steel rings measure you like, one on each dessert plate.
Put on the bottom a chopped biscuits, cover with the cream cheese and level the surface with a spatula for desserts.
4. Seal the pudding with plastic wrap and store in freezer to thicken.
Remove the cakes for half an hour before serving. Beat the egg whites in a bowl with a fork and place the sugar on a plate. Dip in egg whites quickly mash the berries in sugar, shake to remove excess sugar and let them dry on a sheet of baking paper.
5. Spread the surface with raspberry jam and decorated with berries like raspberries and fresh mint. Sprinkle with a little icing sugar, or cocoa!