sabato 17 settembre 2011

This Summer to the Ma....


La Pentolaccia

...rche! You thought the Maldives?!? Nooooo, Well Dustin Hoffmann, excellent sponsor of this region, was right! I admit I wasn't ever been there, I admit it took me five hours to arrive from Rome to Civitanova Marche, because taking the old road in the inland instead of the highway, we came across beautiful countryside and villages; we met exquisite people,
with whom we had absolutely to talk to discover the secrets of their land, their food and wine, that are so numerous and excellent that 5 hours travelling seemed to me very few! How can you prefer the boring highway? And how to put the baker's bread with the loin looking at the mountains in comparison with the tasteless and colorless sandwiches at the shops along the highway, stacked one on each other? Always strongly motivated by the project of  Gente del Fud, I and my Sony Nex 5, birthday gift of my beloved, looked like Calamity Jane armed with a pistol, wherever and however I found interesting things to capture and effectively from the sea to the mountains, the hills, from the concerts to shows, there wasn't a day we hadn't thing to do and see and to eat... Here's a selection.



The Port at night
Santomaro

The procession in memory of the sailors who lost their lives at sea: it was exciting and seemed to be in the Spencer Tracy movie "Captains Courageous".

The procession in the sea
Farmer Market

The Farmer Market is a cooperative of Civitanova Marche, which brings together more than 40 local producers from biological to km 0, this is their philosophy.

Sea Loft

Wonderful B&B of a couple both engineers, who have completely renovated a building only with materials like glass, wooden and steel. Wonderful..and the homemade marmelade of her grandmother...?!?? Delicious

Falerone



Concerts

Lido


 
   

Fireworks







I'm going back!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Anyone going from here, who wants to leave a small trace of himself, will enrich my blog, and widen my smile!
Thanks for visiting .... come back soon ...